Saturday, May 10, 2008

birthday weekend

ok so here's the plan:
tonight at midnight we're going to savemart so that I can buy some champaign, and then we are going to be salsa dancing at Travis's. And then on sunday, Alaine and I will create a feast of chicken tacos, guac, salsa, chips and coronas and have all the boys over. Theeeen that night I think Bryan and I will go to the branding iron because that's my favorite steak place in town. Sorry to dissapoint but no crazy drunken birthday night for me, there is class on monday :(
HOWEVER. There is a place in town where bands come and play live, so monday night we are going to go there and have a good time because there's no class on tuesday!!
So yep, that's the plan.
ps-I've had some weird pinched nerve in my elbow, where the funny bone is, and my left hand has been painfully tingly for a day. AND I got like a spider bite on my head. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE. alright I'm done complaining I promise.
and to be honest, Mom and Dad, to have everyone home again for summer is pretty much more exciting than turning 21 <3

1 comment:

paula said...

aaaaw, i love you too. We'll make up for the bad timing of this bday.