On May 27th I got to go to Medieval Times for my birthday party. I got to bring Kelly, Bryan, Nilo, Sara, Ezree, Nathan and Nathan brought two friends. IT WAS SO AWESOME. I thought it was going to be sort of lame, like the actors being over dramatic or apathetic but it actually was really entertaining and exciting. The food was pretty good, and I got an extra slice of cake so that was cute. Nilo got me a mini tiara that was PERFECT for letting everyone know that I was a princess. Ezree got me some very nice soaps and body wash that are vanilla and lavender, and a pretty little braided ring. Kelly went all out; she brought me a cake, two AWESOME princess balloons, disposable cameras, a happy birthday banner, the cutest happy birthday candles, gas for my car, and probably more stuff that I can't remember because she brought so much. It was so much fun. And during the show, our Knight (Red and Yellow)tossed me a flower he won in the joust (because everyone was pointing to me and mouthing, 'IT'S HER BIRTHDAY'). Although, let me say that Ezree was chosen as the Queen of Love and Beauty with out any urging from us. So I guess I owe her my fealty or something, but it all works out(I mean come on, it was just for one night).
The great thing about the show is that it wasn't all about riding around on horses, this one guy came out and made a falcon fly around the court!! It was so cool! The falcon flew fast and would try and grab the bait that falconer was swinging. But then Kelly got a coughing attack because SHE'S ALLERGIC TO HORSES and had to go outside, where a guy with a broom asked, in a flat, apathetic voice, "Are you alright MyLady?" and thus won the quote of the evening.
After the show Kelly made sure that I got a picture with our Knight and we all ate cake. It was a really good night full of entertainment and good times with good friends. Thanks everyone for coming and making my birthday special. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment